The border position of the Souk-Ahras region is an opportunity to be valued. The work of the researchers of the laboratory of Research on Electromechanical and Dependability (Laboratoire de Recherche en Électromécanique et Sûreté de Fonctionnement LRESF) will aim to offer some favorable avenues of action to the construction of electromechanical systems in all its dimensions and to seek cooperation with our neighbors and others in the world.
The LRESF laboratory is based on equipments consistent with the needs of companies and the profile of students in the mechanical department of the University of Souk-Ahras. The LRESF laboratory is a multidisciplinary laboratory which will develop research activities around electromechanics, computer science, materials, mechanics, sciences and maintenance techniques in the field of systems engineering.
Research activities concern the modeling, design, simulation, operation, monitoring and control of industrial systems and specifically dynamic systems. Systems that will be supported are mechatronic systems, rotating machines, electric vehicles, drones, energy conversion systems and robots. The systems mentioned above will be supported in the LRESF laboratory through its four teams. The mechanical reliability of these systems, their dependability, their modeling, their control and operation are the objectives of our laboratory. Also the maintenance and industrial risks are issues that will be handled alongside the Prognostic and Health Management (PHM) of electromechanical systems.
The objectives of the LRESF laboratory will mainly be:
– Contribution to the training, acquisition, control and development of new scientific and technological knowledge.
– Carrying out studies and research work and ensuring the promotion and dissemination of research results;
– Respond to socio-economic needs in relation to its purpose.
– Reception of PhD students and Master’s students.
– Ensure continuous training for the economic sector (something that the region strongly needs).
– Organization of scientific events.
– Launching research projects.
– Advance the quality of doctoral programmes already approved and renewed.
16 total views, 1 views today